Knight Frank, in conjunction with award-winning developer London Square, is set to exhibit the iconic new development Staines-upon-Thames at the Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore, on 8th and 9th October.
Surrounded by some of the most expensive properties in the UK outside London, Staines-upon-Thames is a collection of 65 contemporary, London-style private apartments offered in one- to three- bedroom settings. The development, which is set for completion in Q3 2018, compromises of four striking buildings reaching 11 storeys high, linked by a large courtyard. Neighbouring towns include Virginia Water, Walton on Thames, Windsor and Weybridge, part of London’s prime commuter belt.
Prominently positioned on High Street and fronted by an impressive piazza, this phase also includes a roof garden and additional landscaped garden inspired by traditional English garden squares on the fourth floor. All apartments are complemented by the use of natural light and enjoy private outdoor spaces in the form of a balcony or terrace.
Part of the most affordable borough in Surrey, real estate is an intelligent investment in Staines-upon-Thames. According to the UK House Price Index, price growth is projected to rise by 21.2% between 2016 and 2020, and in the first quarter of this year, values increased by 6.3% year-on-year.
Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore, says, “Staines-upon-Thames is undoubtedly a great investment not to be missed – it’s in a prime location close to famous historical attractions, Heathrow Airport and even Britain’s Silicon Valley, presenting investors the opportunity to experience strong capital growth and consistent rental returns over the next few years. Thanks to commercial and residential rejuvenation over the last ten years, Staines-upon-Thames is right at the heart of a dynamic economic hub.”
• The desirable High Street location boasts almost four miles of riverside frontage and is just a short stroll from the lively town centre of well-known shops and F&B establishments, balanced with quiet pockets of green parks.
• Be in close proximity to famous historical attractions such as Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse, Virginia Water and the Wentworth Estate and Golf Course.
• Enjoy a multitude of outdoor pastimes including fishing, sailing, golfing and nature walks in the surrounding countryside, a unique blend of Surrey and Berkshire heath, hills and parkland.
• Just 6 miles away lies the magnificent Windsor Great Park, a Royal Park for over 1,000 years.
• Quality schooling is available nearby at the borough of Spelthorne, with three schools rated outstanding by Ofsted and a further 23 rated in the very good or good range.
• The Royal Holloway University of London is 6 minutes away by car or just 5 minutes via train from Staines train station.
• Staines Overground Station and the National Rail Station is a quick 4 minutes’ walk away.
• Easy access by train from Staines Station – 5 minutes to Egham (Royal Holloway), 16 minutes to Richmond, 24 minutes to Clapham Junction and 35 minutes to Waterloo.
• Good proximity by car – 13 minutes’ drive to Runnymede/Egham and Heathrow Airport, 35 minutes to Windsor/Eton via A30, M25, M3 and M4.
• From 2019, Crossrail will run from Reading to Shenfield via central London, cutting journey times significantly – travel to Bond Street will be reduced from 38 minutes to just 25 minutes, with Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf 33 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively.
• By 2019, residents will be within a 15 to 20 minute drive of three Crossrail stations at Iver, West Drayton and Hayes and Harlington.
• 24-hour concierge
• Fully equipped gym facilities
• Private landscaped gardens
• Additional private garden at level 9 for Core D residents
Singapore Exhibition Details
Date: 8 & 9 October (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am – 7pm
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Windows West Room, 20/F
For further information, please contact:
Ms Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7314 (M) +65 8228 8836
Ms Phyllis Goh, Senior Executive, Marketing & Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (D) +65 6228 7379