Knight Frank is appointed by award-winning developers Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion to launch their latest joint venture Keybridge, Vauxhall (SW8) – a landmark development which will transform one of London’s most exciting regeneration areas, providing new homes, open spaces, shops, offices and a primary school. Vauxhall is the best-connected area of Nine Elms. According to the latest research from Knight Frank, the average residential house prices in Vauxhall have risen by 69% since the beginning of 2010, outperforming Prime Central London by 24%.
- Situated in a prime position in London’s Zone 1, close to Vauxhall Bridge and the River Thames, the site was previously occupied by one of the world’s largest telephone exchanges and was regularly described as one of London’s ‘ugliest buildings’.
- Residents will be able to enjoy Vauxhall’s growing leisure offer, including bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. The area is also establishing itself as a new creative hub and is now home to a string of galleries including the Gasworks Gallery and the Amstel Gallery, as well as Damien Hirst’s eagerly awaited Newport Street Gallery, which is due to open later on this year. Key business districts including the political heartland of Westminster and the emerging creative district in Victoria are a short walk away whilst the City and London Bridge are less than fifteen minutes by Underground.
- Vauxhall Station is just five minutes’ walk from Keybridge, offering exceptional transport links across London and the South East. It takes you to Victoria, Waterloo, Bond Street, Knightsbridge and Paddington stations with journey times of 2, 10, 11, 12 and 15 minutes respectively.
- Available transportations to London’s airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick with a travel distance of 40 minutes and 43 minutes respectively
- This development comprises two towers: the 8-storey Keybridge House and the 37-storey Keybridge Loft, UK’s tallest brick tower. Overall, the new development will deliver 441 studio, one, two and three bedroom residences and penthouses. Apartments at Keybridge range from 400 sq ft to 2,361 sq ft.
- Designed by world-renowned architects Allies & Morrison, Keybridge’s elegant brick façade places traditional materials into a cutting-edge context, referencing Vauxhall’s industrial heritage and blending fluently with neighbouring mansion blocks.
- Residents will have access to a range of exclusive facilities including a concierge, luxury spa with a gymnasium, a 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms, the Keybridge Club Lounge with hot desks, meeting areas and WIFI access, secure cycle storage and underground parking.
- Almost a third of the development has been dedicated to creating new public and private open spaces adorned with sculptures and artwork by award-winning artist Tom Price.
- Each home features interior designs from a choice of three palettes of bronze, pewter, and stone to ensure an urban contemporary feel that suits the fresh vibe of the capital’s most exciting new neighbourhood.
- Prices at Keybridge start from £487,500 for a studio apartment with first completions start from Q3 2017.
Jon Hall, Sales and Marketing Director at Mount Anvil, says, “Keybridge is an iconic development in one of the most exciting regeneration areas in London. With its riverside location, exceptional transport links, trendy restaurants and businesses, and Damien Hirst’s Newport Street gallery set to open later on this year, Vauxhall is fast-becoming one of the capital’s trendiest neighbourhoods.”
Rosie Nesbitt, Group Director of Sales and Marketing at FABRICA, comments, “Keybridge is one of our most exciting projects to-date, with exceptional architecture and interior design. We are expecting a high level of demand to come from residents within the local area looking to own a home in one of London’s most significant regeneration areas with the potential for future capital growth.”
Rupert Dawes, Head of New Homes at Knight Frank, comments, “Driven by its central Thames side location and connectivity via underground and national rail services, demand for new homes in Vauxhall has significantly increased in recent years. A combination of these factors has resulted in Vauxhall house prices outperforming Prime Central London by 24% since the beginning of 2010.”
Singapore Exhibition Details:
Date: 5 & 6 September 2015 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: St Regis Singapore, Senator Room, 29 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247911
For further information, please contact:
Ms Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7314 (M) +65 8228 8836
Ms Rachel Loke, Head of Public Relations & Communications, Knight Frank Asia Pacific
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (D) +65 6429 3587 @knightfrank
Ms Ginli Tang, Senior Executive, Corporate Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7379