Knight Frank, in conjunction with leading London developer, St George, has announced the launch of a new collection of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom waterside homes under Fairwater House, as well as a new marketing suite at Chelsea Creek. The new homes are set to exhibit on 11th and 12th November 2017 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore.
Fairwater House homes will feature open plan living areas, contemporary specifications and a private balcony or terrace, letting residents enjoy views over the canals and dock of Chelsea Creek. Residents will also benefit from an array of lifestyle services including 24-hour concierge services and underground parking, an exclusive, residents-only spa and fitness suite with swimming pool, a steam room, treatment rooms, jacuzzi and gymnasium. With its unique riverside location, tree-lined avenues and landscaped gardens and canals, Chelsea Creek offers a peaceful retreat in the heart of London.
Neighbouring Imperial Wharf provides an extensive selection of shops, bars and restaurants for the local community with the iconic King’s Road and Knightsbridge shopping hubs within easy reach. Just a short walk away from the development, the Imperial Wharf Overground station offers direct access to central London.
Designed by leading architects Squire & Partners, Chelsea Creek combines refined city living with blissful tranquillity in a prime central London residential location. The development is part of the wider regeneration project spearheaded by St George and St William, to develop the neighbouring Gasworks into a high quality residential offering.
About the Property:
• Location: Chelsea Creek, adjacent to Imperial Wharf and Chelsea Harbour, London SW6
• Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
• No. of Units: 104
• Apartment Size: 611 - 2,703 sq ft
• Starting Price: £880,000
• 3 mins walk to Imperial Wharf overground station
• 8 minutes to Clapham junction and West Brompton
• 11 minutes to Kensington underground station (Olympia)
• 23 minutes to High Street Kensington and Oxford circus underground station
• 29 minutes to Victoria underground station
• 31 minutes to Bond Street and Imperial College underground station
• 45 minutes to Gatwick Airport
• 1 hour to Heathrow Airport
Singapore Exhibition Details
Date: 11 & 12 November 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am – 7pm
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Windows East Room, 20/F
For further information, please contact:
Ms Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7314 (M) +65 8228 8836
Ms Liew Lixia, Manager, Corporate Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (D) +65 6228 7359
Ms Phyllis Goh, Senior Executive, Marketing & Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7379