Knight Frank, in conjunction with award winning London specialist developer, Mount Anvil, is set to exhibit its latest development Hampstead Manor NW3 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore, on 1st and 2nd October.
Set in one of the most sought-after residential destinations in London, Hampstead Manor features 125 luxury homes spread over 12 buildings, including 98 new builds, 54 sensitive conversions and a number of Grade II listed buildings, three of which offer four spectacular properties. The landmark project is set for completion by Q2 2018.
At the heart of the redevelopment is the complex, yet delicate restoration of five Grade II listed buildings, where thorough advice was sought from heritage specialists like UK’s Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings (SPAB). Training days were also hosted with heritage building experts to ensure the careful preservation of nearly two centuries’ worth of craftsmanship, across eras of architectural and interior design.
Amongst the buildings preserved is 1843 Greek revival mansion Kidderpore Hall, whose illustrious history includes visits by several members of the Royal Family – HM Queen Mary, Princess Alice Countess of Athlone and HM Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
Commenting on the breakthrough development, Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore, says, “Hampstead Manor is steeped in tradition and heritage and is situated in one of London’s finest boroughs. As these opportunities are very rare, we predict a significantly large uptake in interest from both the domestic and overseas markets.”
• One of London’s most peaceful districts, described by Hampstead historian John James Park as “a select, amicable, respectable and opulent neighbourhood”
• Located on Kidderpore Avenue, just minutes from the centre of Hampstead Village and close to West Hampstead
• Reside near Hampstead Heath, one of London’s most beautiful green spaces spanning 790 acres
• Named by UK’s Good Schools Guide as the area with the greatest number of 'Good' schools, with good driving proximity to world-class establishments such as University College London (UCL), and the London School of Economics & Political Science
• Short ride away from London's best known shopping districts, including Sloane Street, King's Road and Oxford Street
• Zone 2 location served by West Hampstead’s Overground and Jubilee line stations; Finchley Road’s Metropolitan line and Jubilee line stations; and Hampstead Station on the Northern line
• Travel easily from West Hampstead and Hampstead stations – less than 22 minutes to King’s Cross St. Pancras, Oxford Circus and Paddington; about 30 minutes to Farringdon and Victoria; 37 minutes and 48 minutes to Luton Airport and Heathrow Airport respectively
• Round-the-clock, 24/7 concierge services
• 92 secure underground parking spaces
• Private use of the Hampstead Manor town car service, which will run to and from nearby train and tube stations
• Spa and gym facilities include a 5m x 14m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, experience shower, Jacuzzi, gym with a range of contemporary equipment and male and female changing facilities
The Residential Buildings
• The first phase of homes to be released for sale includes buildings Dudin Brown, Chapman and Rosalind Franklin (more details in backgrounder below)
• London’s A&Q Partnership, an architecture practice with particular skill in heritage regeneration for the residential sector, has been responsible for the masterplan as well as the individual building designs
• Apartment sizes range between 526 sq ft to 1,946 sq ft
• Prices at Hampstead Manor start from £755,000, with first completions scheduled for Q4 2017
Singapore Exhibition Details
Date: 1 & 2 October 2016 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am - 7pm
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Windows East Room, 20/F
For further information, please contact:
Ms Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7314 (M) +65 8228 8836
Ms Phyllis Goh, Senior Executive, Marketing & Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (D) +65 6228 7379