- Well-served by public transport, with Tower Hill, Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street stations
- Located in central London and bounded by three landmarks - the Thames, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- 165 units of one-bedroom suites, two- and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses
Knight Frank Singapore today unveils its upcoming launch of the latest UK development, Landmark Place, which is set for completion in Q2 of 2018. Located within the prime London city district, the development is situated along the northern bank of Thames River and neighbours the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge.
A development of 165 one-bed suites, one, two and three-bed apartments and penthouses, Landmark Place marks the first joint venture between Barratt London and CPC Group Limited. The exhibition in Singapore will be held on 27th – 28th February at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Landmark Place is well-served by public transport, with Tower Hill, Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street stations. Tower Millennium Pier is adjacent to the east of the site, giving access to the Thames Clipper commuter and other leisure river services.
- The building’s design is drawn from a visionary architect – Le Corbusier – a genius with light and space who believed that systems of harmony and proportion should be at the heart of design and that architectural beauty comes from what he called ‘honest construction’, where form relates to function.
- The development consists of two interconnected buildings, one of nine storeys and the other eleven storeys, which appear to be wrapped in glass, allowing wide vistas of the Thames and the London skyline.
- Designed by Bowler James Brindley, the interior architecture is inspirated by the simple palette of Mies van de Rohe’s Barcelona Pavilion.
- Amenities include a residents’ private health suite, residents’ lounge, business suite, cinema room, 20-metre swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a treatment room.
- Residents will enjoy a personalised 24-hour concierge service which includes greeting guests, accepting deliveries, booking transportation and making reservations.
- Unit price ranges from around £650,000 for a one-bedroom suite to £10 million for a penthouse.
Gary Patrick, Regional Sales Director, Barratt London, comments, “The privilege of working on sites as significant as this one has been an inspiration for the entire team. Every aspect of the development has been carefully considered to create confidently contemporary homes that provide not only exceptional open living space, but a sense of security and comfort for residents. We’ve used design to create these feelings, through views, symmetry and architectural rigor. The beauty and elegance of the materials make these homes exceptional – flexible yet private, but also extremely stylish.”
Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore, adds, “The UK remains one of the preferred foreign investment destinations for Singapore investors and Landmark Place presents a truly unique opportunity to own an exceptional piece of property within Prime Central London. Within close proximity to amenities, the development is easily accessible to the city and the financial district.”
Singapore Exhibition Details:
Date: 27 – 28 February 2016 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Windows East Room,
20/F, 190 Orchard Blvd, Singapore 248646
For further information, please contact:
Ms Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore
firstname.lastname@example.org +65 6228 7314
Lixia Liew, Manager, Marketing & Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
email@example.com +65 6228 7358
About Barratt London
Barratt London is a market-leading residential developer, with over 30 years’ experience in the Capital, delivering over 2,000 new homes in London each year. Barratt London is committed to providing an unbeatable customer experience and developing exceptional homes for all Londoners. Our vision is to make London an even better place to live. We have crafted our portfolio of residential developments and partnerships to deliver homes for all Londoners, from state-of-the-art penthouses in Westminster and riverside communities in Fulham, to complex, mixed-use regeneration schemes in Hendon.
Barratt London is part of Barratt Developments PLC, the UK’s largest housebuilder. Barratt London became a standalone brand in January 2014 in celebration of its dedication to the London market.
About Barratt Developments PLC
Barratt Developments PLC has developed 16,447 new homes in the last year to June 2015, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain. A member of FTSE100 and winner of a maximum five star rating for the sixth consecutive year in the 2015 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey, Barratt Developments PLC is committed to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live in. Site managers working for Barratt Developments PLC have won 90 awards for quality workmanship in the 2014 NHBC Pride in the Job Awards, and Barratt Developments PLC has won more Pride in the Job awards than any other housebuilder for the last ten years. For more information, visit barrattdevelopments.co.uk.