Knight Frank, in conjunction with global real estate firm Bizzi & Partners Development, has launched 125 Greenwich Street, a new 88-storey, 912-foot-tall luxury condominium skyscraper with architecture by world-renowned architect Rafael Viñoly, also designer of 432 Park Avenue. The beautiful apartments are set to exhibit on 20th and 21st January 2018 at Hilton Hotel in Singapore.
Located in lower Manhattan at the heart of the new downtown, 125 Greenwich Street is one block away from One World Trade Center and the new, contemporary-looking Oculus train station. Further surrounded by panoramic views of the Hudson River, Statue of Liberty, the World Trade Center Complex, and the New York City skyline, 125 Greenwich was designed with the inspiration of its surroundings in mind.
Featuring an exposed concrete column that runs throughout the height of the building and a curved glass façade, the elegant structural solution facilitates a nearly column-free interior for highly flexible residential configurations, and sweeping views of the city. Its curtain wall system exterior with rounded corners also further mitigate wind pressure efficiently.
Careful attention was brought to even the inner construct of the building – an exclusive, residents-only triplex of lifestyle and wellness amenities sit at the top three floors of the building, creating an inclusive and inviting space with stellar views for residents. It is the only new condo development to provide amenities on the top three floors of a building, unlike the conventional condominium model where amenities are typically found on the lower floors. The 273-unit development ranges from studios to three-bedroom apartments.
Linda Chern, Director and Head of International Project Marketing at Knight Frank Singapore, shares that 125 Greenwich provides residents a distinct, cosmopolitan lifestyle that can only be found in New York. “Deluxe living, luxury retail, the arts, superb dining options, convenience to transportation and to be situated in the Financial District of the one of the world’s most vibrant cities – 125 Greenwich Street offers an exceptional experience to a wide range of buyers with its diverse selection of apartments and varied price points,” says Chern.
A new destination for design and luxury, Downtown Manhattan is also at the height of retail thanks to Brookfield Place, Westfield World Trade Center, and the Fulton Street Market. The area is the centre of exciting opportunities for culture, shopping and dining with Brookfield Place featuring Gucci, Hermès, Bottega Veneta and Saks Fifth Avenue and neighbouring venues of Cipriani Wall Street, Nobu, Jean-Georges at the Tin Building, and Eataly.
- March & White, founded by architects Elliot March and James White, use architecture and interior design as the starting point for projects that demand an extraordinary level of design creativity.
- Influenced by their work on private member’s clubs and the world’s most formidable superyachts, March & White has brought elegance with an edge to 125 Greenwich Street. Their underlining philosophy with the interiors was to use clever, simple detailing to create purposeful and chic living spaces.
- March & White created three distinct interior finish palettes inspired by the views from the building: Terra, which evokes the ground plane’s urbanity with warm and rich brown tones; Aqua, which recalls the blues and greys reflected off the Hudson; and Stratus, which reflects the clouds seen from the top of the building with lighter, softer shades of whites, blues, and greys.
- Each of the carefully crafted apartments enjoy high end finishes and refined details that add a visual complexity to the space, such as subtle metal trims in the kitchen. The apartments are further enhanced by the verticality of the building and their one-of-a-kind views.
- The kitchens are outfitted with custom millwork with concealed Miele appliances, marble kitchen counters and backsplashes designed to each palette, a Blanco kitchen sink with Insinkerator garbage disposal, and custom designed kitchen faucet.
- The master bathrooms are arrayed in Calacatta Covelano marble on the floor, shower walls, and feature a frameless glass shower enclosure with a rain head and hand shower. The craftsmanship continues with custom wall-hung millwork vanity and medicine cabinet and radiant floor heating system.
- 125 Greenwich Street features a 15,000-square-foot, residents-only, private club called The 88 across the top three floors, dedicated to lifestyle and wellness amenities with sweeping skyline and water views. It is the only new condo development to provide amenities on the top three floors of a building.
- Lifestyle amenities contain everything needed for an at-home escape or to host a party at the towering condominium, including an expansive resident lounge, a screening room, and a private dining room for a seated party of 10, complete with a fireplace and catering kitchen.
- Wellness amenities take care of the mind, body, and soul. They include a 50-foot lap pool with poolside chaise lounges, men's and women's locker rooms, and a panoramic view of Manhattan’s cityscape; a tranquil spa with a sauna, steam room, massage therapy rooms, and a treatment room for by-appointment professional hairstyling, manicure and pedicure services; a quiet relaxation lounge; a fully equipped fitness centre, weight room, yoga studio with 24-hour access, top-of-the-line equipment, and a private training room.
Singapore Exhibition Details
- Date : 20 - 21 January 2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time : 11am - 7pm
- Venue : Hilton Hotel, Asean Room, Level 6
- Seminar : New York Market Outlook at 3pm daily by Richard Jordan, Senior VP of Global Markets, Douglas Elliman and Ross Levine, Partner, Schwartz Levine PLLC
For further information, please contact:
Ms Linda Chern, Director, International Project Marketing, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (D) +65 6228 7314 (M) +65 8228 8836
Ms Liew Lixia, Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) email@example.com (D) +65 6228 7359
Ms Phyllis Goh, Senior Executive, Marketing & Communications, Knight Frank Singapore
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (D) +65 6228 7379